Introduction to web services API
The e-racuni.com web services API is an interface for accessing user's account data using secure HTTPS connection and XML. The API makes it easy to integrate 3rd party web and desktop applications with user's account.
Some potential application ideas:
- Custom data import and synchronization tools (CRM, other ERP systems, etc.)
- Automatic invoice creation from your web site,
- Business reporting tools.
To enable API access to subscriber's account, login as company administrator and follow these steps:
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Select Company settings in the pull-down menu
- Select Web services in the left panel tree view menu
- Generate web services token which you will need to access web services API. See figure below:
| ||Slika 1: Enable web services by generating web services token|
After the web services token is generated you can use any active user account to access web services API. Depending on user account privileges only limited functionality may be available to a particular user.
To later disable web services just repeat the steps above and click on the button to disable web services for the selected subscriber/company database. See figure below:
| ||Slika 2: Enable web services by generating web services token|
Web services can not be used when no token is available or if web services are disabled.
Web services URL
The e-racuni.com API for Slovene localization uses the following service URL for communication over HTTP:
Please note the use of https:// in the URL above. All e-racuni.com API communication is encrypted over HTTPS.